- School begins with the morning assembly at 7.45 am. Students are expected to be in the school in time.
- Students who come during and after the morning assembly are deemed late. They must report to the designated office and request for the late-comer slip which they need to present to the class teacher or the subject teacher. Without the said slip, late-comers will not be admitted to class.
- Habitual late-comers will be given written warnings depending on the frequency of or reason for tardiness
- School ends at 1.30 pm and school buses will leave the School at 1.40 pm.
- Kindergarten children will leave the School at 12.00 noon.
Academic uniform must be properly worn at all times – shirt tucked-in, belt and tie properly in place, formal black shoes and white socks. The sports uniform, including sports shoes with permissible style and colour must be worn only on the day that the class is having sports period, or on other days as may be required by school administration. Non-adherence to this instruction may subject the concerned student to a written warning depending on the frequency of the offense.
Mobile phones with camera and internet connection capabilities, music and video players, digital cameras or any other device which can upload or download images are strictly forbidden in school. These items, if found on students, will be confiscated and returned only at the end of the academic year.
- After an absence from school, the student should produce leave letter on the following day, signed by the parent/guardian and submit to the class teacher.
- During the absence, if possible, the student needs to contact any of his/her classmates to ask for any information on the activities done that day or if any homework is given.
- It is a duty of the students to keep the classroom neat and tidy. Littering is highly discouraged. Desks, chairs and walls are not to be written or drawn on.
- Students are not permitted to eat or drink in class. CHEWING GUM is strictly forbidden in school.
- Books, magazines, CDs and other materials not connected with school work should be left at home, unless required by a subject teacher for a specified lesson or class activity. Otherwise, such materials will be confiscated by the school authorities.
- REGARDLESS OF ANY REASON NO STUDENT SHOULD LEAVE THE SCHOOL PREMISES DURING SCHOOL HOURS, WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE PRINCIPAL, WHETHER THE STUDENT IS FREE OR HAS A LESSON. Furthermore, the student can only be taken from the class during school hours by parents or authorized individuals provided they present a signed request.
- GCSE Students should not schedule any tests from private institutions during the January examination, or the mock examinations (April/May) or the final examinations (May/June). The school will not issue No Objection Letters for students to appear for exams at other centres.
- Notice of withdrawals should be submitted in writing by the parents or guardians at least one month in advance. When a child leaves the school before the end of December, only the first term fees are payable. If the child leaves after December, then the fees for the whole year are payable.
- A fee of Dhs 25/- will be charged for each Transfer Certificate (TC). No Transfer Certificate will be issued until all outstanding fees, including transportation fees are paid.
- The students who fail their examinations for two consecutive years will be taken off the school roll.