Admissions for the scholastic year begins in the month of February for K.G. 1 and K.G, 2 followed by admissions for Junior 1 (Grade 1) to Senior 3 (Grade 9) in the month of March.
Admission Procedures for K.G. 1 and K.G. 2: The child should have completed three years of age on or before 15th of September 2011. Application forms are available first only to those having their Siblings in school. Later depending on the number of seats available admissions are then open to all others which are chosen through a lot system. Admissions to the above mentioned classes are confirmed after an Interview for the child.
Admissions to Junior 1 to Senior 3: This is based on an Entrance Test. Entrance test is held in English and Mathematics for duration of 1 hour each. The Entrance is competitive as the number of applicants exceeds the number of seats available.
Results of the Entrance: Only applicants who have been selected will receive a call informing of the date and time for Registration.
Admissions for A’ level: Enrollment for A’ level begins in the month of August after the O’ level results are declared. To be eligible for A’ level the applicant should have completed the O’ level with six subjects including English language and Mathematics and secure Grade A in the subjects chosen for A’ level.
It is compulsory for Students enrolling to take two subjects for A’ level. Permission to sit for a third A’ level subject will be solely at the discretion of the Principal. Availability of courses will depend on the number of students applying for them.
Students who register in school will not be permitted to register anywhere else for courses or exams of any kind.
Documents required for Admissions:
– Copy of the child’s Passport along with valid visa page
– Copy of the child’s birth certificate
– Copy of the child’s vaccination card (for K.G.1 & 2 and Jr. 1)
– Copy of the child’s Emirates ID
– Six passport size photographs of the child
– Copy of the child’s latest Report card and reference letter from the Previous school
– Duly attested Original Transfer certificate / School Leaving Certificate from the previous school attended.
Note: Students transferring from a school within U.A.E. need to attest their certificates by the Ministry of Education in the concerned Educational Zone.
Students coming from abroad must have their certificates attested by:
– The Regional Educational office in the respective country
– Country’s Embassy or Consulate in UAE
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Sharjah ) in UAE