To prepare dignified and successful global citizens empowered to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
We will accomplish our Vision by ensuring our academic excellence by providing high quality, affordable and value based education; holistically developing every student to their full spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and artistic potential; developing a community of collaborative learners producing independent critical thinkers capable of leading productive and meaningful lives.
Our Core Values
1) In the uniqueness of each student and supporting them in achieving their dreams
2) In encouraging an atmosphere of compassion, equality, tolerance and respect for human dignity
3) In safe and caring relationships build on a foundation of honesty, integrity, trust and forgiveness
4) In fostering charity, justice and service to others
5) In striving for excellence through a sense of responsibility and self-discipline
6) In empowering critical and creative thinking
7) In a collaborative learning environment with cooperation between students, teachers, school leaders and parents
8) In enabling students to become global citizens to face the challenges of the 21st century